February 2, 2017 – New materials are ready and available to assist parishes in spreading the word about the 2017 Annual Pastoral Appeal. It’s time to Rejoice in Hope!
Parish packets were mailed on 1/9/17, and include materials for in-pew education and Commitment weekend activities (in-pew pledge envelopes, posters, prayer cards and extra brochures). Digital materials are available now for download by clicking here. Digital promotional items include:
- Leadership Resource Manual (English) – contains materials to help prepare for in-pew education and solicitation including samples of pulpit announcements, bulletin announcements, calendar activities and prayers of the faithful.
- Bulletin announcements (English and Spanish)
- Prayers of the Faithful (English and Spanish)
- Sample Commitment Weekend Presentation (Spanish)
- Activity Calendar (English and Spanish)
- Diocesan Speaker List
- Graphics including the 2017 logo, a “click here to donate” graphic parishes can utilize on their parish websites, and the candle graphic for use in bulletins
- 2017 Video (English – Spanish coming soon!)
- Posters (English and Spanish)
- Bilingual brochure
- Prayer Cards (English and Spanish)
- Bulletin Inserts (English and Spanish) – 3 bulletin inserts timed to run with a multi-week APA promotion schedule
As new digital materials become available, they will be loaded onto the APA 2017 resource page and sent out through the APA Messenger. Don’t forget to check back often for new items and ideas!