August 5, 2019 – According to the feedback from those who participated in our 1st EVER 2019 APA MID-Year Webinar it was a great success! Thank you to those who joined us! The Office of Stewardship and Development, courageously and successfully branched out into technology! As good stewards of all resources and YOUR time and talent, we wanted this webinar to be your basis of current APA updates and new information, without having to leave your office! And, we DID IT!!! Click HERE to review the recorded presentation and get the handouts provided.
February 20, 2019 – New materials are ready and available to spread the Good News about the 2019 Annual Pastoral Appeal, BE COURAGEOUS Live the Gospel through the Annual Pastoral Appeal!
Digital materials are available now for download by clicking here. Digital promotional items include:
- Leadership Resource Manual (English) – contains materials to help prepare for in-pew education and solicitation including samples of pulpit announcements, bulletin announcements, calendar activities and prayers of the faithful.
- Bulletin announcements (English and Spanish)
- Prayers of the Faithful (English and Spanish)
- Sample Commitment Weekend Presentation
- Activity Calendar
- Diocesan Speaker List
- Graphics including the 2019 promotional logo, “click here to donate“
- 2019 Video
- Posters (English and Spanish)
- Bilingual brochure
- Prayer Cards (English and Spanish)
As new digital materials become available, they will be loaded onto the APA 2019 resource page and sent out through the APA Messenger. Don’t forget to check back often for new items and ideas!
January 9, 2019 – Last year, our generous donors provided almost $10 million in support of our diocesan ministries and services through the Annual Pastoral Appeal. In addition, gifts were made to support special projects through the Forward in Faith Campaign. Just as each person must be accountable, the Church must also be accountable to its donors for the gifts provided, and show how those gifts were utilized to impact lives for Christ.
Click here to view the online version of the 2018 Annual Report, download the print version, and view our ministry clips.