The following materials have been designed to assist parishes in promoting, educating and spreading the word about the 2023 Catholic Ministry Appeal.
Throughout the year, more resources will be added, updated and shared with parishes.
NEW FALL MATERIALS!
Planning and Execution
Parish Best Effort Implementation – Definition of Best Effort and Extraordinary Effort for parish implementation
Timeline – Timeline & Plan of Action for the Catholic Ministry Appeal
Gift Remittance Process – Procedures established to expedite the remittance of gifts and commitments.
Ways to Give – Downloadable handout with breakdown of gifts accepted.
Lay Witness Guide – Handout with tips for presenters and detailed answers to questions like: What is a witness presentation?, Why should we include witness presentations in our Catholic Ministry Appeal effort?, Who would make a strong witness? and When should the presentation take place?
Video Recording Tips – Tips and tricks on recording a testimonial video.
Parish Implementation Timeline – Logistics tool for parishes to monitor due dates, tasks and completion dates to stay on task with Best Efforts or Extraordinary Efforts
Parish Planning FAQ – Tool for parishes to assist team members in answering frequently asked questions
Team Responsibility Worksheet – Handout for parishes to delegate parish leadership team members, responsibility, and contact information
Parish Planning Meeting Worksheets
- Case Summary – Handout for parish leaders to monitor multimedia platforms, submission deadlines, and contact person and information
- Communications – Handout for parish leaders to monitor multimedia platforms, submission deadlines, and contact person and information
- Lay Testimonial – Handout for parish leaders to delegate and refer to for Catholic Ministry Appeal Lay Testimonial presentations
Impact Statements for Ministries – to include in letters and communications to parishioners
Weekly Parish Resources (click on a month to expand) – Pulpit, Web Announcements and Social Media Graphics and Content to share during the weekends of:
- April 1-2, 2023
- April 8-9, 2023
- April 15-16, 2023
- April 22-23, 2023
- April 29-30, 2023
Promotion Materials – Active Phase
2023 Main Video – English
2023 Main Video – Spanish
2023 Social Media Teaser Video – Click here to download
Logos for Digital Materials
Flickr Album – Click here to be redirected to the Catholic Ministry Appeal photo album.
33×84″ Diocesan Rollout Banner – Click here to order directly from Diocesan.com
Catholic Ministry Appeal Prayer
- PowerPoint – English Prayer
- Full Prayer (one slide) – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- Black Text on White Background (slideshow) – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- White Text on Black Background (slideshow) – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- Gold Text on Black Background (slideshow) – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
“Ministries in Action” Bulletin Inserts – Go for the Goal!
- “Something for Everyone” – WBVM Spirit FM 90.5
- Stewardship Formation
“Ministries in Action” Bulletin Inserts – Active Phase (Click to expand)
- Kick Off Weekend | First Issue (2022 accomplishments and looking ahead at 2023)
- “Encountering Christ in each other” – Good Samaritan Project (Ministry to Youth and Young Adults)
- “Partnering together” – Shelters of Hope (Catholic Charities)
- “Imparting clarity and confidence” – Ministry to Priests
- Commitment Weekend | Last Issue (Giving options – online, QR code, and mail)
Offertory Envelopes & Design (Click to expand)
Click here to download a print-ready PDF
Give Now Graphics – Graphics to redirect to e-giving page. Click the images below to download.
QR Code – Redirects users directly to givetoministry.dosp.org.
Web Sliders Go for the Goal!
Web Sliders – downloadable graphics to use on your website (Click to expand)
Social Media Guide Go for the Goal! – Click here to download the 6-week social media guide with sample graphics, photos and text to download and use or change and customize.
Social Media Guide – Click here to download the 4-week social media guide with sample graphics, photos and text to download and use or change and customize. (Click to expand)
Contact Michelle Mesiano at firstname.lastname@example.org to request materials.