Donations can be directed to:
- your parish
- the ministries and services of the diocesan church through the Annual Pastoral Appeal
- future growth and needs of our seminarians and retired priests, Catholic education, and individual parish projects through the Forward in Faith Campaign
- legacy giving through the Catholic Foundation
- Catholic Charities
You can use your credit or debit card to make an online gift today to APA today by clicking here, send your gift to the Diocese, or make a legacy gift that will serve our diocesan church into the future.
In addition to gifts of cash, checks and online giving by credit or debit card, the Diocese of St. Petersburg accepts donations of:
- Stocks, securities
- Estates, trusts, wills and bequests
- Matching gifts
- Other planned giving options such as charitable gift annuities, charitable lead trusts, life insurance, and pooled income fund.
To make a credit card or debit card gift online, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is my contribution tax-deductible and will I receive a receipt of my donation?
Gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law pursuant to Section 170 (f)8 of the Internal Revenue Code. For all contributions of $250 or more, receipts will be sent to donors in January for prior tax year purposes verifying no goods or services were received in exchange for the donation.
Is my personal information kept private?
ParishSoft LLC and the Diocese of St. Petersburg have taken steps to give you the best security possible. Should you decide to make a donation online, you will be asked to provide your name, contact information and credit card billing information. All of this information is encrypted and certified by Trustwave.
How do I make a donation by mail?
Please make checks payable to the Diocese of St. Petersburg for any gift to the diocese. Please include any special instructions, including the intent of your gift, along with your name, address, phone number and email address, if available.
Send your donation to:
Office of the Bishop
Diocese of St. Petersburg
PO Box 40200
St. Petersburg, FL 33743-0200