St. Francis Cabrini Parish
The Faith Formation Office is currently seeking a part-time Faith Formation Administrative Assistant, up to 20 hours per week.
This position will require working some evenings and weekends.
Essential Skills and Job Requirements including but not limited to:
- Answer phones and emails and assist visitors with information, registration forms.
- Process registration for all programs
- Enter student registration and assign to class and maintain records in the Parish Data System
- Create, organize, and maintain family/student files
- Assist in the maintenance of the faith formation calendar and schedules
- Assist with programs, activities, and events for children in faith formation
- Update website on events and meetings relative to Faith Formation
- Be present for class times to assist with programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communications
- Attention to detail, management, and organization skills
- Proficiency with computers and programs including but not limited to Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Parish Data System
- Ability to work as a team
- Multitasking skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in office administration
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrator of Faith Formation, Pastor or Parish Manager
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please submit cover letter/email along with resume to Barbara Stutts, Administrator of Faith Formation at: email@example.com.
For more information, call Barbara at 352-686-9954, ext. 201