Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church is searching for an Administrative Assistant for the Parish Office. This is a Full-Time, hourly position with benefits. The position is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the front office and administrative work.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with knowledge of Church teachings and practices, whose lifestyle reflects Church values
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- able to work independently
- able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with computer programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Prepare office for opening and closing
- Welcome and assist people who come into the Office
- Answer phones, taking clear and accurate messages
- Liaison with St. Vincent de Paul, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Schedule funerals and liaison with families and Ministry of Consolation
- Sacramental Recording in Parish Archive Registers
- Schedule Mass Intentions
- Data Entry: Parish Data System (New Parishioner Registration / Reports) and Facility Scheduler (Scheduling Requests / Reports)
- Prepare Sunday Liturgy Mass Books
- Coordinate Communion ministry to sick and homebound
- Handle general correspondence and clerical support as needed
- Perform other related duties as required.
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training prior to employment.
Please send resume and references to Mary Kibbey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only respond to those resumes for which we have further interest.