Our Lady of Lourdes
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church is searching for an Administrative Assistant for the Parish Office. This is a Part-Time Position (15 hours a week). The position is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the front office and administrative work.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with knowledge of Church teachings and practices, whose lifestyle reflects Church values
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Work independently
- Maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency with computer programs including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Prepare office for opening and closing
- Welcome and assist people who come into the Parish Office
- Answer phones, take clear and accurate messages and/or refer callers to appropriate person/office
- Liaison with St. Vincent de Paul, hospitals and nursing homes
- Schedule Mass Intentions
- Distribute mail and other related material
- Coordinator to Sick and Homebound for Communion
- Audit to be sure volunteers are in compliance with their Level II and CMG (Safe Environment Training)
- Schedule funerals
- Handle general correspondence and clerical support as needed
- Perform other related duties as required
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and attend Safe Environment Training.
Please send resume and references to Mary Kibbey at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only respond to those resumes for which we have further interest.