St. Stephen Parish
St. Stephen Parish is seeking a candidate to serve as an Assistant Coordinator of Faith Formation in our Pre-K4 to 6th grade programs. This is a part-time position requiring the successful candidate to work specifically Sunday mornings, Monday & Wednesday evenings (September to May), and office time preparation, to total approximately 25 hours per week. This call requires an understanding of the position as a vocation rather than a job. The Assistant Coordinator demonstrates in word and deed their belief and faith in God and lives in accordance with Catholic beliefs and traditions. The Assistant Coordinator is subject to the general authority and supervision of the Pastor and the Director of Faith Formation.
- Serve as support for the Coordinator of Faith Formation Pre-K4 to 6th grade.
- Assist in Liturgical Celebrations.
- Prepare draft letters and monthly newsletters for electronic distributions.
- Answer phone calls, take messages and route calls.
- Class Attendance.
- Assist Catechists and classroom set-up.
- Must be a practicing Catholic
- Must be proficient in computerized office systems including Office 365, Word, Excel and Publisher.
- High level of personal organization, able to prioritize tasks and organize work-flow.
- Must have working knowledge of email, text messaging and computerized (electronic) communication, social media and web page posting.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and attend Safe Environment Training.
Applications for the position can be downloaded from the Diocesan website at: https://www.dosp.org/humanresources/employment-opportunities/
Application, Resume and Letter of Interest should be emailed to the Director of Faith Formation Rosie Bridges, Rosie@ststephencatholic.org