Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish is currently seeking a AV Director to provide audiovisual support for all weekend Masses and other parish events as needed.
- Audio visual experience with religious services, concerts, live events, or any combination thereof
- Experience with ProPresenter software, live stream equipment and software, Allen & Heath sound equipment, Apple devices, Microsoft Office, Google, etc.
- Team-player attitude, especially when working with other staff members and ministry volunteers
- If not Catholic, must present a willingness to learn the structure of the Catholic Mass
- Provide audiovisual support for all weekend Masses
- Open to a flexible schedule
- Be available for Christmas and Easter
- Recruit and train volunteers on AV functions
- Coordinate an AV calendar of events
- Oversee AV tech guidance, leadership, and production
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of AV trends
- Must be able to provide cost-effective estimates for new equipment, equipment updates, and installation
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Interested applicants should apply here: Audio Visual Director – Dunedin, FL 34698 – Indeed.com