The Office of Faith Formation is seeking a Bilingual Faith Formation Administrative Assistant. Qualified person will be responsible for Coordination of Baptism Preparation and paperwork thereof, ordering of all FF office and classroom supplies, and receptionist duties within the FF department under the direction of DFF-RE; and DFF-RCIA.
Hours: Monday through Friday weekdays; plus, occasional evening and weekend hours as assigned typically 25 to 30 hours per week. Position is part-time, non exempt.
Qualifications and skills:
- Caring and pastoral demeanor
- Practicing Catholic in good standing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted busy office environment;
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish); Qualified applicants will be tested as to bilingual acuity.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Faith Formation experience helpful
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.