Bookkeeper ~ Full-Time at the Pastoral Center, St. Petersburg
Full -time position available providing bookkeeping services to parishes and schools reporting to the Accounting Services Supervisor. The Accounting Services Department is a fast-growing organization with a mission of providing a complete set of independent accounting services to parishes and schools in a manner which is convenient to pastors and principals. Services are currently being provided to 20 entities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ bookkeeping experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of automated accounting and payroll systems. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and creativity, be detail oriented, generate work in a timely manner, be a self-starter, a team player and have good communication skills.
- Must be a person of faith committed to Gospel values and responsible stewardship of parish resources.
- College graduate with Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of parish and parochial school operations is preferred
- Flexible hours
- Bilingual a plusMust pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and attend Safe Environment Training. APPLY HERE