Corpus Christi Parish
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing internal and external communications plans and strategies for the parish. The Coordinator will effectively support the pastoral priorities, mission and vision of the parish, and the Catholic Church’s overall teaching.
- Manages and creates printed and social media content (weekly bulletin / Flocknote / website / Facebook / mobile app, mailings, etc.)
- Curates a social media calendar
- Monitors comments on social media platforms and responds as appropriate
- Researches, monitors and analyzes social media analytics
- Looks for new ways to grow followers and engagement rates on all platforms
- Collaborates with staff and parishioners to generate ideas, assemble and publish content related to parish-wide activities
- Moderates weekly livestreams of Sunday Mass on Facebook.
- Arranges photographic coverage information following events for publication
- Manages photo library and archive
- Displays exceptional collegiality and the ability to work in a team
- Demonstrates good organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church; must possess in-depth knowledge of the Catholic faith, structures and practices
- Must be bi-lingual (English / Spanish)
- Outstanding professional writing and copy-editing skills; must be able to respond to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms, including web design, photography, filming, video editing and graphic design
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training prior to employment.
Please submit a resume with cover letter to Father Kovanis: firstname.lastname@example.org