Christ the King Catholic Church
Christ the King Catholic Church, a dynamic parish of 3,500 families in south Tampa, Florida is seeking a part time Coordinator for Communications and Public Relations who will communicate the mission, activity, and events of the life of the parish. This position will be responsible for gathering input, organizing, designing and editing the weekly bulletin, the weekly e-blast and the website as well as all social media. The candidate will take photos or solicit others to take photos for use in parish communications.
The candidate creates and utilizes banners, marquee, flyers, postcards and other means to communicate the activities of the parish. The Coordinator for Communications and Public Relations also develops press releases and answers any inquiries from TV/newspapers regarding events or request for interviews.
- Willingness to join a parish staff that works collaboratively across many ministries and departments.
- Practicing Catholic.
- Good computer skills.
- Understands and utilizes social media, Constant Contact, other communication tools as required.
- Knowledge of graphic design and photo editing.
- Able to plan a communication strategy.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Part Time. Flexible hours.
Must pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and attend Safe Environment Training.
Please email cover letter and resume to Terry Boehm at firstname.lastname@example.org.