St. Stephen Parish
St. Stephen Catholic Church seeks an enthusiastic, creative, committed person to serve as the Coordinator of Youth & Young Adult Ministry. Passionate about leading youth and young adults to an encounter with Christ. The coordinator provides vision and coordination in ministry to youth ages 12-18 in middle and high school, and young adults ages 19-39. This is a full-time position consisting of 40 hours per week. The position of Coordinator of Youth Ministry requires great flexibility in hours available for work, including evenings and weekends.
- Coordinates a parish pastoral ministry for youth based on Renewing the Vision: A Framework for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Coordinates youth ministry team of adults and youths
- Develops close communications with and mutual support from families of youth and collaborates with other community and parish organizations and offices
- Focuses the parish community on the spiritual needs and gifts of youth.
- Coordinates and oversees the middle school “EDGE” Youth Group (grades 6-8), high school “Lifeteen” Youth Groups and Confirmation Program.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Faith Formation
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening attend Safe Environment Training.
Applications for the position can be downloaded from the Diocesan website at: https://www.dosp.org/humanresources/employment-opportunities/
Application, Resume and Letter of Interest should be emailed to the Director of Faith Formation Rosie Bridges, Rosie@ststephencatholic.org.