St. Peter the Apostle
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Trinity (New Port Richey, Florida, one of the fastest growing parishes in the Diocese of St. Petersburg) is searching for a part time Custodian.
This position is responsible for the custodial upkeep of the parish campus, including church, offices, education buildings, landscaping, parking lots/structures, trash, amenity and common areas.
- Perform routine custodial work on the parish campus. Areas include offices, church, education rooms, restrooms and common areas.
- Assist in moving/arranging small furniture as needed. For example, moving folding tables or chairs to help set up for meetings.
- Ability to perform small maintenance tasks as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in residential, hotel, or facilities janitorial services.
- High School diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Basic computer skills (email, internet, etc.).
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of basic tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
This is a parttime position.
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training prior to beginning employment.
Please send email to: KMG@sptatrinity.org