Holy Cross Parish
Holy Cross Parish has an immediate part-time opening position for the Director of Faith Formation. The Director of Faith Formation plans, implements, oversees, and evaluates the religious education and Sacramental preparation of the total parish community, with the goal of promoting new evangelization and living faith.
- Practicing Catholic, faithful to the Magisterium and in good standing with the Catholic Church
- Competence in theology, catechesis, program coordination, supervision, catechist development, and application of age appropriated teaching methods.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills combined with knowledge of catechetical methodology and pedagogy in accordance with Magisterial Documents on Catechesis.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- At least one year of successful parish experience coordinating a parish faith formation program.
- Ability to recognize, honor, and work with the diversity within the parish community of Holy Cross.
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete online Safe Environment Training.
Please send cover letter and resume to Michele Williams, Parish Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Michele can be reached at 727-546-3315.