St. James the Apostle Parish
St. James the Apostle is seeking a Director of Religious Education. This is a full time position with benefits.
Basic Position Outline:
- Manage parish catechetical program for children in grades 1-8.
- Coordinate and meet with catechists for each grade, overseeing classroom curriculum.
- Recruits, directs, and trains the catechists.
- Candidate will be directly involved in the sacramental preparation process for first Holy Communion (grade 2) and Confirmation (grade 8).
- Will report directly to the pastor and provide feedback regularly
- Oversee and train a Parish Youth Minister
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Qualified applicants may apply by sending resume to: email@example.com or calling Father Dominic at 727-869-3130