Corpus Christi Parish
Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Temple Terrace has an immediate opening for a part-time evening Maintenance/Facilities worker Monday – Friday (20–25 hours).
- Attends to the maintenance, operation, function, cleanliness and appearance of parish facilities.
- Responds to emergency maintenance/custodial issues.
- Provides necessary assistance to support staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Demonstrates responsible stewardship of all institutional resources such as supplies, materials, energy, equipment and people.
- Good time management
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to have complete mobility in a work area.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position without creating danger to self or others.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and to be self-motivated.
- General knowledge of janitorial supplies and their application.
- Willingness to foster the Church’s mission.
Candidate must successfully pass a FBI Level II Background Screening and complete Safe Environment training prior to employment.
Inquiries and resumes can be sent to Fred Ward, Maintenance Supervisor, at: firstname.lastname@example.org