St. Mark the Evangelist Parish
St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church has a Full-Time opening. The Facilities Manager provides facilities support to all ministry and parish functions. Responsible for implementing a preventative maintenance program that ensures that all parish buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards of safety, functionality, operational efficiency, and appearance. Ensures that any required repairs are completed in a timely and professional manner. Manages vendors and contractors that assist in facilities upkeep and repair such as janitorial, pest control, landscaping, HVAC repair, roofers, etc.
This position requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and project coordination with the ability to multitask on an ongoing basis. The Facilities Manager can collaborate with and support the Pastor, General Manager, parish staff, and parishioners.
Ideal Candidate must have the following criteria:
- High School Diploma with training in the maintenance of buildings
- 5 years experience in facilities management or building trade.
- Experience in supervising others
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC
- Ability to safely lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Must successfully pass a level II FBI background screening and attend a Safe Environment Training
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure building and property follow all standards and codes daily.
· Schedules, coordinates, and executes all maintenance tasks.
· Self-perform repairs, so facility operations are not interrupted.
· Self-perform any painting, drywall repairs, and maintains esthetics and landscaping needs.
· Plumbing, electrical, and HVAC preventative maintenance
· Schedule and perform daily, weekly, and monthly facilities maintenance checklists.
· Coordinate maintenance work order requests and follow up to ensure completion of work orders.
· Maintain work order log.
· Monitor property to ensure compliance with maintenance, safety, and security.
· Initiate work orders or proposal requests
· Coordinate and inspect outside vendor maintenance repairs.
Maintains the key log.
· Perform various reporting and admin tasks.
· Respond to property emergencies and resolve them immediately (ex. alarm calls)
Candidate must pass a Level II (FBI) criminal background screening and complete Diocesan Safe Environment Training before employment. St. Mark is a smoke and drug-free workplace.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to: Claudia Garcia Cgarcia@stmarktampa.org