St. Catherine of Siena Parish
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church in Clearwater, FL is searching for a reliable, hardworking, part-time Facilities/Maintenance Assistant to help us keep our Social Halls, classrooms, and bathrooms clean, sanitized, and presentable.
This position pays hourly and is a 20-24 hour work week with a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday schedule. Additional times and days will be required on occasion.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all tables, surfaces, doors, etc.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping
- Cleaning windows and glass doors
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms in Social Halls
- Setting up and breaking down equipment and furniture for functions as required
- Other such duties as assigned
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and chemicals used
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Team player, willing to pitch-in when needed
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Able to follow directions and work independently
- Able to occasionally work different or additional hours
- Mature, courteous, and able to interact and work well with others
- Able to safely lift 25 pounds or more
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please send email/resume to: Leslie D’Elia at: email@example.com