St. Peter the Apostle Parish
Trinity (New Port Richey)
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Trinity (New Port Richey, Florida, one of the fastest growing parishes in the Diocese of St. Petersburg) is searching for a part time Facilities/Maintenance Assistant.
This position is a Part-Time, Non-Exempt Hourly Position without Benefits. This position requires building maintenance, janitorial, grounds maintenance and technical backgrounds.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Routine maintenance services and preventive maintenance for buildings, equipment, and property
- Custodial work as needed
- Setting up and breaking down equipment and furniture for functions when required
- General cleaning and disinfecting using appropriate solvents and tools
- Painting, minor plumbing repairs, minor electrical repairs
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues
- Supervising and communicating with vendors and contractors
- Lawn work/pest control as needed
- Other such duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and air conditioning
- Knowledge of and experience with basic power and hand tools
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and chemicals used
- Able to occasionally work irregular hours
- Excellent attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Team player, willing to pitch-in when needed
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Able to follow directions and work independently
- Mature, courteous, and able to interact and work with others.
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds or more
- Able to safely climb ladders
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please send email/resume to: Finance@sptatrinity.org