Facilities Manager ~ Full-Time
Christ the King Catholic Church, Tampa
Christ the King Catholic Church, a dynamic parish of 3,500 families in south Tampa, is seeking a Facilities Manager. The Facilities Manager oversees and manages the parish and school buildings and grounds, including their appearance, cleanliness, maintenance and security. The Facilities Manager is also responsible for ensuring compliance with environmental and safety regulation compliance and set up for campus events. The Facilities Manager supervises a crew of maintenance and housekeeping personnel to accomplish these tasks.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain physical plant and schedule/coordinate all maintenance tasks
- Order all supplies (i.e. paper, cleaners, janitorial, etc.)
- Maintain all parish vehicles
- Hire and supervise maintenance and housekeeping staff
- Perform minor repairs, including but not limited to masonry, minor electric, plumbing and temporary repairs
- Work with outside vendors on major repairs and issues
- Work with groups using facilities, including set up, breakdown and equipment needs, assigning the appropriate staff to perform this.
- Work with the Director of Finances, Facilities and Human Resources and the Pastor in the planning and execution of building construction and improvement projects.
- Work with contractors and vendors in the planning and execution of major projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Pastor
- Ability to prioritize needs and areas of attention
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of electricity, plumbing, HVAC, irrigation, janitorial work, and floor maintenance
- Proficiency in basic carpentry and mechanical skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills and a demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to establish relationships and work with contractors and vendors for facility needs.
- Ability to communicate with staff and outside groups on facility needs and uses
- Must pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete an online Safe Environment Training.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to John Weir (firstname.lastname@example.org)