St. Catherine of Siena
The Faith Formation Assistant works under the supervision of the Faith Formation staff to manage all administrative responsibilities that support Faith Formation & Sacramental Ministries. Typical schedule is approximately 24 hours per week, three to four work days (Tuesday – Friday) with occasional nights and weekends. The schedule varies and is flexible, but some nights and/or weekends would be required as needed. Position includes one week (approx. 24 hours) of paid vacation.
- Data collecting of youth and families
- Managing our ParishSoft database
- Preparing program materials
- Inputting sacramental records
- Processing payments
- Corresponding with families of the youth in our parish programs.
- The ideal candidate has experience in both secretarial and/or administrative work. They must be able to keep records and files of children confidential.
- The ability to input and collect data through both Microsoft Excel & parish database
- Organization skills
- Writing and computer skills
- Effectively communicates with parishioners and staff
- Works well in a team
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to understand and communicate sacramental preparation procedures to families
- Basic knowledge of sacramental requirements
Ideal candidate is a practicing Catholic, bi-lingual in both English and Spanish and has experience in both secretarial and/or administrative work. They must be able to keep records and files of children confidential.
If you are interested or know someone who is, we ask that you prayerfully consider this opportunity.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please send resume to The Director of Youth Ministry, Sherri Briand at: firstname.lastname@example.org