The Human Resources Administrator is the first point of contact for questions/concerns coming from the Diocese and has specific responsibilities in supporting the day to day operations of the Human Resources Department. This includes, onboarding and offboarding employees and clergy via Paylocity , updating the Diocesan website, updates to policies and procedures, create regular reports via our HCM system, special projects as required. Serves as backup to the Benefits Specialist.
- Promptly responds to general HR inquiries or concerns from employees and clergy of the Diocese. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Assists parishes, schools, and ministries in the process of onboarding and offboarding employees and clergy via Paylocity HRIS. Conducts audits and recommends improvements to the system and process.
- Assists parishes and Pastoral Center with job postings. Responsible for internal and third-party job postings utilizing job sites, church specific forums and social media.
- Updates and maintains the HR page of DOSP website
- Supports initial orientation to newly hired employees of the Pastoral Center
- Produces HR related reporting and tracking utilizing Paylocity reports and excel
- Maintain all required state and federal law employment posters for the Pastoral Center and assists parishes, schools, and ministries with same
- Assists in the development of leadership and professional development materials under the direction of the HR Manager and Exec Director of HR
- Provides updates to HR policy manual and employee handbook as directed by the Executive Director of HR
- Provides federal, state and local required reporting relating to HR
- Serves as backup to the Benefits Specialist
- Other administrative duties and special project as assigned
Qualities and Skills:
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience in HR administration required
- Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll systems required
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Excellent communications skills; writing and verbal
- Project management experience preferred
- Practicing Catholic in good standing and experience working in a Catholic diocese, parish, or school preferred
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and Complete Safe Environment training.
To apply, click here: