Christ the King Parish
Christ the King Catholic Church, located in South Tampa, FL, is seeking a full-time Landscape Technician. The campus encompasses the Church, School, Track and Field as well as numerous office buildings. This position is a 40 hour work week Monday-Friday.
Normal duties can include:
- Surveys grounds throughout the day for trash and debris
- Weekly mowing/trimming of grounds
- Edges walkways and beds weekly
- Clears main walkways and Pavilion area with blower (multiple times a week)
- Leaf and bed cleaning, fertilization, mulch laying, etc.
- Pressure washes areas as needed
- Sprinkler head replacement
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
- Knowledge of landscape materials and machinery.
- Follow and execute oral and written instructions.
- Follow all safety procedures
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Professional and courteous
Compensation and Benefits:
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Paid Time Off
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training
Please send resume and cover letter to: Kurt Frazho, Facilities Manager at: email@example.com