St. John Vianney
St. Pete Beach
St. John Vianney Parish in St. Pete Beach is seeking someone for full-time maintenance and custodial support for the church and school. This position will involve handy-man repairs as needed, janitorial tasks as assigned, and sometimes evening and weekend hours.
- 40 hours per week (includes generous benefits package)
- Handy-man skills a must– minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Proactively and reactively cleaning, disinfecting & sanitizing the campus
- All aspects of housekeeping as needed
- Knowledge of basic tools
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and chemicals needed.
- Attention to detail
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please submit cover letter/email along with resume to Joanne Tomassi, Parish Operations Manager at email@example.com. For more information, call Joanne at 360.1147, ext. 202.