Our Lady of Divine Providence House of Prayer
The Maintenance Person is responsible for property upkeep and maintenance, including lawn care and maintenance, handy-man repairs as needed, and custodial oversite for the property of 12 acres and 9 buildings.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform general maintenance and repairs
- Supervise and communicate with vendors and contractors
- Cut lawn, trim shrubs, and maintain plants/flowers
- Maintain pond water pumps
- Change air filters
- Trouble shoot maintenance issues
- Must be able to follow directions as well as work independently
- Must have excellent attention to details
- Must have good time management skills
- Must have basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and air conditioning issues
- Must have knowledge of and experience with basic power and hand tools
- Must have knowledge of cleaning materials and chemicals used
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be mature, courteous, and able to interact and work with others.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org