Corpus Christi Parish
The Maintenance Supervisor oversees and supervises all aspects of maintenance and maintenance staff for both Church and School.
- Instructs and monitors maintenance staff in general custodial tasks and reviews performances of staff.
- Coordinates all vendors/contractors regarding campus maintenance and security.
- Establishes daily work assignments.
- Ensures facility set-up for parish events.
- On call 24/7 for security monitoring; coordinates security systems and keys.
- Ensures coordination and communication both internally and externally
- Performs routine repairs
- Maintains a cost-effective inventory of supplies within budgetary guidelines.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please submit your DOSP Employment Application Form and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, email only.