St. Theresa Parish
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, windows, restroom cleaning, etc.).
- Carry out heaving cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and/or minor repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety building (interior/exterior) regulations.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Minor repairs to appliances.
- Collecting trash in all responsible buildings etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (E.g. ventilation).
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations. Report to facilities or maintenance manager for issues.
Requirements and skills:
- Working Experience
- Motivated individual willing to learn and produce.
- Attention to detail, independent thinker
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Have to be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Can carry and climb a ladder.
- Can follow directions, sharply and swiftly.
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com