St. James the Apostle Parish
St James the Apostle Parish in Port Richey is looking for a part time Maintenance person to perform daily duties in the parish. This position could evolve into a full-time position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Keeping floors clean and uncluttered and safe from tripping hazards.
- Keeping the outside of the Church free from hazards and to be kept clean.
- Maintain flower beds
- Deal with minor maintenance issues such as changing air filters in AC units.
- Have a working knowledge of electrical and plumbing and be able to perform minor repairs.
- Work directly with parish ministry leaders for different set ups in rooms and classroom, and coordinate outside vendors for parish needs.
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and attend Safe Environment Training.
Qualified applicants please contact Deacon Mark Manko at the parish office, 727-869-3130 and send resume’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org