Maintenance Worker ~ Part-Time
Most Holy Name of Jesus, Gulfport
Most Holy Name of Jesus in Gulfport, (Pinellas County) is looking for a part-time, maintenance worker. The main expectations are as follows:
- Maintenance and cleaning of buildings.
- Communicate with the Parish Manager and DRE regarding the set up for functions.
- Perform light carpentry and minor repair work on furniture and buildings as needed.
- Maintenance of the lawn, gardens, trees, shrubs and sprinkler system.
- Preparation of the grounds for hurricane readiness.
- Assist parishioners as required and coordinate with Parish Manager.
- Coordinate designated repair with Parish approved vendors.
- Participate in selection of new vendors.
Able to perform minor repair work and painting.
Able to honor and maintain confidentiality.
Able to lift 60 lbs.
Able to work well with others.
Transportation to & from work and the pickup of repair parts and supplies as needed.Must Pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment Training
Please submit resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org