St. Cecelia Catholic Church
Saint Cecelia Catholic Parish in Clearwater, Florida, has an immediate opening for a highly organized detail-oriented person in the role of Office Administrator. This is a part time, non-exempt position.
The Office Administrator must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced stewardship environment, communicating a positive, welcoming, hospitable, and pastoral approach to all those they encounter. Desired strengths include the ability to successfully multi-task, communicate clearly and kindly with others, and foster a collaborative and cooperative staff environment. Candidates for this position must be self-motivated by facilitating and assisting the Parish Staff, Clergy, Ministries and Community at large. The Office Administrator is responsible for the coordination and control of the Income, AR and AP invoicing, deposit banking system, and Payroll system. To be successful in this role, the Office Administrator must have strong skills in time management, attention to detail, ability to switch gears quickly, and ability to execute on expected project deadlines.
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in a pastoral professional environment such as a school, church office, outreach ministry, or non-profit is required
- Working knowledge of Accounting functions
- Working knowledge of Payroll software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Must be an active practicing Catholic to be considered.
As a condition of employment, all employees hired must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening.
Resumes and cover letters should be submitted to: Deacon Wil Huertas, Parish Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org