Parish Manager ~ Full-Time
Holy Cross, St. Petersburg
The Parish Manager assists the Pastor in fulfilling his responsibility for the leadership and management of the parish and parish related organizations. He/she provides leadership, management, and resource development in pastoral, temporalities, and administration.
The Parish Manager supports the Pastor by assisting him with the implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures required by the Diocese and civil law and for the effective operation of the parish.
Skills / Knowledge:
The Parish Manager must:
* Be a practicing Catholic participating in a parish with an informed understanding of Vatican II and contemporary Theological developments and how these apply to the mission of a parish.
* Have a supervisory ability and interpersonal communications skills.
* Possess good organizational skills, facilitation skills, and ability to manage.
* Have knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
* Possess a good record keeping skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Have the ability to prioritize, be flexible, present oneself professionally, and to maintain confidentially.
* Education: College Degree is required.
* Experience: Five years business management experience and knowledge in scripture, liturgy, ecclesiology, morality, and parish ministry is desirable.
Must pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete on line Safe Environment Training.
Applicants may submit a cover letter along with resume and reference to Father Emery Longanga, Ph.D., at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. The job position will remain open until it is filled.