St. Peter the Apostle Parish
New Port Richey
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Trinity (New Port Richey, Florida, one of the fastest growing parishes in the Diocese of St. Petersburg) is searching for a part time Parish Secretary (approximately 20-25 hours per week). This position is responsible for coordinating the operation of the parish office and external communications including social media.
This position is a liaison between parishioners and parish administration. The Parish Secretary will assist in managing the church’s social media presence. Additionally, the Parish Secretary will provide clerical support to the church’s administrative offices.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Microsoft Office including Word, Publisher, PowerPoint & Excel
- Canva, or similar
- Facebook/Instagram/other social media platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- A Plus: Familiarity with Flocknote and ParishSOFT
Candidate must successfully pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Please email resumes to: SptaJobs@sptatrinity.org