Our Lady of Divine Providence House of Prayer
Secretary Part-time 20-30 hours with some flexibility
This position will be responsible for administrative, clerical and communications-related functions as well as supporting the Director of the Cenacle School of Spiritual Direction. The position reports to the Director of the Cenacle School of Spiritual Direction.
An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills with careful attention to details and the ability to understand and follow instructions, as well as to work independently. The individual needs to be mature, courteous, and able to interact well with others.
This is a part time position of 20-30 hours with some flexibility.
- Prior secretarial experience is required.
- Must be well grounded in Catholic formation. Active member of the Roman Catholic faith community preferred.
- Successful work experience as a team player in an office setting.
- Ability to honor and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MSOFFICE products: WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, PUBLISHER, POWERPOINT and ZOOM.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Ability to type, file, and use office equipment.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training prior to employment.
Three business references will be required.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to: Info@divineprovidence.org