Social Media Coordinator
Our Lady of Divine Providence House of Prayer
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Communications and Development Manager and be responsible to oversee and manage the ministry’s social media presence and research to keep up with various communication trends. This position will also collaborate with the Communications and Development Manager and other staff in creating and maintaining a new video platform, work with staff and ministry leaders as needed on publicity and communications in support of desired ministry outcomes and evangelization. An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills with careful attention to details.
- Edit, update, and create website content for homepage and other department and ministry pages. Reply and respond to requested content changes. Monitor site weekly for outdated content. Assist and train Marian Servants Communities to setup website and use for Community communications. Forward website inquiry messages onto the appropriate staff members. Create and run Zoom weekly Community meetings and special events and all technical and administrative support processing.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving network and software systems issues with the appropriate personnel and/or contractors.
- Develop a plan for social media presence including Facebook, Instagram, and You Tube/Vimeo videos. Create and schedule social media posts, sharing of content each week on all social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram. Includes taking and sharing pictures of Community life and activities as needed or requested.
- Assist in designing and publishing monthly E-newsletter, “Flocknote”. Assist and train departments in use of “Flocknote” for departmental communications.
- Assist in yearly electronic appeal and other fund-raising activities.
- Attend bi-weekly staff meetings.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, or Digital Design studies required.
- Must be well grounded in Catholic formation. Active member of Roman Catholic faith community preferred.
- Prior experience with Social Media is required.
- Successful work experience as a team player in an office setting.
- Ability to honor and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MSOFFICE products: WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, PUBLISHER, POWERPOINT and ZOOM and VIMEO
- Proficiency in Flocknote, Facebook, Instagram, Canva, digital design programs, Adobe Creative Cloud, video editing and recording experience and html coding is a plus.
- Ability to type, file, and use office equipment.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish, a plus.
$35,000 – $42,000 based on experience
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training.
Three business references will be required.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and inquiries to: email@example.com