Daystar Life Center, Inc.
Daystar Life Center, Inc. is seeking a Supervisor of Client Services to assist the Operations and Executive Directors with the management, oversight, and planning of the day to day operations of Daystar Life Center’s client programming. This includes front end, programming, operations, and volunteer supervision.
The Front End Program Supervisor’s primarily responsibility is the direct supervision of all front-end and program volunteers. This position will maintain a prominent front end presence providing assistance to Daystar’s clients and staff. The position will be responsible for the communication of program initiatives and ongoing training for all its volunteer reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Good organizational, leadership, and management skills.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of Daystar clients and volunteers.
- Proficient knowledge of computers, email, and windows office suite.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree from an accredited university in management or a related field, or a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role working with volunteers in a fast paced setting.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Able to function at a high level in a fast-paced environment. Work within a diverse population; including volunteers, donors, clients, stakeholders, and the general public.
- Knowledge of available community and social resources throughout Pinellas County.
- Valid Florida driver’s license.
- Able to pass a level 2 background check.
For more information and to apply, click here: