Diocese of Palm Beach
Palm Beach, FL
Be part of our mission: To responsibly sustain and grow the work of the Catholic Church in caring for God’s people in the five counties that comprise the Diocese of Palm Beach in Southeastern Florida.
From Sebastian to Boca Raton and from Palm Beach to Okeechobee, we are united as a family of faith. In Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee counties, the 225,749 Catholics of the Diocese of Palm Beach span the economic and cultural spectrum of the area and contribute to a rich and vibrant faith experience in our 50 parishes, 17 schools, 3 missions and one cemetery.
The Diocese of Palm Beach has the following open positions:
Diocese of Palm Beach:
- Principal – St. Helen Catholic School
- Custodian- Diocese of Palm Beach
- Accountant – St. Paul of the Cross Catholic Church
- Secretary/Bookkeeper- Notre Dame Mission
- Director of Finance – St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church and School
- Assistant Bookkeeper – Sacred Heart Catholic Church and School
- Business Manager – Holy Cross Preschool
- Internal Auditor
- IT Network Support Technician
- Development Specialist
Our schools are also in search of certified elementary, middle and high school teachers in various subjects.
For a full description of these positions and other open positions and how to apply, please visit the Diocese of Palm Beach Employment website: https://www.diocesepb.org/employment-center/job-listings.html