Youth Minister Coordinator ~ Part-Time
St. Joseph Parish, Tampa
St. Joseph Parish in Tampa is currently seeking to employ a Youth Minister. Our mission at St. Joseph is to create a community where the deep love and mercy of God is lived, experienced and shared. Responsibilities would include:
- Planning and conducting weekly youth meetings and formation sessions for youth
- Recruiting and training voluntary
- Development of opportunities for youth leadership, fellowship and service
- Administration and collaboration with Faith Formation Core team to integrate youth into the life of the parish.
- Visible member of a parish community He/she should be gifted in people management skills, a good listener, motivational and willing to work as a team player.
Applicants must be an active Catholic in good standing with the Church and have experience working with youth and a vision for comprehensive youth ministry.
College degree and/or Certificate in Youth Ministry are preferred. Candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail. A strong working knowledge of computers and proficiency in software programs is required.
The applicant must be fluent in English/Spanish. Salary offering will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Must pass a Level II FBI Background Screening and complete Safe Environment training
Interested candidates submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Nelson Restrepo
St. Joseph Catholic church
3012 W Cherry St.
Tampa, Fl. 33607