The Office of Worship is offering two workshops for sacristans. They will be half-day events for new and experienced sacristans. This will be a great opportunity for veteran sacristans to reflect on their ministry and for new sacristans to learn the foundational principles for this ministry.
- 8:30 a.m. – Check in / Hospitality
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Prayer
- 9:15 a.m. – Keynote: General Session on Ministry
- 9:30 a.m. – Brief History / Liturgical Year / the Ordo & Ritual Books
- 10:30 a.m. – BREAK
- 10:40 a.m. – Set Up / Supplies / Episcopal Liturgies
- 11:40 a.m. – Q & A
- 12:00 p.m. – Closing / Blessing Prayer
How To Register:
There are two different dates and locations within the diocese where these half-day events are being offered. To register, click on one of the dates/locations listed below:
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 – Holy Family Parish, St. Petersburg
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – St. Frances Cabrini Parish, Spring Hill
$5 per person – Parishes will be billed later only for those who attend.