All parishes and schools are invited and encouraged to join the jubilee celebration. How will you participate? Send information to Maria Mertens, firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add to our website! Also, please use #DOSP50 on social media when posting on this topic.
- Create Wall of Memory (or other media such as a video) to Honor Parish/School History
- Prepare for and Participate in Consecration to the Heart of Mary on May 6, 2018
- Participate as a Parish/School Community in the Family Faith Fest on Oct. 27, 2018
- Participate in Parish/School or Catholic Charities Outreach to the Community
- Incorporate Theme of “Gratitude, Joy and Hope” within Parish/School Events
Click here for flyer about 5 ways your parish/school can participate.
Please consider how your parish and/or school might join in observing the diocesan jubilee so that it will truly be a celebration of gratitude, joy and hope across our five counties!