The Ministries of the Media of Social Communications evangelize the community by creating & sharing Catholic content that inspires us to Courageously Live the Gospel. We strive to help people to encounter Christ and grow in faith. We share good news stories about the people in our community who are making a difference by Courageously Living the Gospel. We enhance unity among parishioners, clergy, religious and staff by providing accurate news and information about the Catholic Church, the Catholic faith and the Diocese of St. Petersburg. We invite you to subscribe to receive our updates Visit dosp.org/subscribe.
News & More
Music & More
Good News about the Diocese of St. Petersburg
Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Parish Content November | Parish Content December
- Communications Strategy Session | February 9, 2023
- Welcoming People Back to Mass Resources
- World Day of Communications Message
- Prayers for Communications
- Policies, Guidelines and Resources
- Flocknote (Enhance Communications and Evangelization)
- Media Evangelization Communication Tips & Tools
- Beware of Scams
- Starting a Communications Ministry
- Holy Habits for the Digital Age
There are many opportunities in West Central Florida to enhance your faith through various media organizations that are operated by or in conjunction with the Catholic Church.
There are many opportunities to stay connected with your faith through social media channels operated by various ministries of the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
The Diocese of St. Petersburg livestreams various celebrations throughout the year that are of particular importance to the life of our local Church. Some examples include: Priest Ordination, Deacon Ordination, and Chrism Mass.
Faith on your phone!
Guidelines and resources on covering diocesan events.