In order to provide a safe and effective environment for worship and ministry, the Bishop utilizes the Office of Construction to oversee all major construction projects and maintenance processes affecting facilities within the Diocese. The office assists parishes and diocesan centers in the design and construction of new buildings, additions, remodelings, and renovations, as well as maintaining those facilities to provide safe, comfortable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing physical environment.
Building the Kingdom of God
1. Guide parishes and diocesan centers through the construction process.
2. Assist in the selection process of the design professionals and contractors.
3. Oversee design and construction.
4. Ensure safety and compliance with all applicable codes and laws.
5. Assure good stewardship of parish and diocesan resources.
6. Act as liaison between the design team and various diocesan offices to assure agreement with diocesan policies
7. Provides guidance in better practices for maintenance activities.
About the Office
Courageously Living the Gospel, one project at a time.
Sharing God's Gifts
An opportunity to reuse, re-purpose, share, and search for available items throughout the parish.
A searchable list of Vendors by Diocesan Location and Trade
Parishes and Schools Support
We’re here to help you with your construction projects!
Standards And Forms
Resource documents for Architects, Contractors, and Vendors
Office of Real Estate & Planning
Please contact Bruce Heisler at 727-344-1611 x 5401 or email@example.com