The Diocesan Finance Council is a required consultative body of members, in accordance with canons 492-493. The council assists the Bishop by preparing an annual budget for the diocese, along with an annual financial report, detailing diocesan income and expenditures. Both clergy and laity comprise the membership of the council.
Diocesan Finance Council Members as of September 1, 2021
- Most Reverend Gregory L. Parkes, Bishop
- Michael Carrere, President & General Partner of Carrere Capital
- Chau H. Duong, CPA, CHD Associates, LLC.
- Gerald P. Giglia, CPA
- Christopher E. McDonnell, Retired Chief Operating Officer
- Rev. Msgr. Robert F. Morris, V.G., Pastor, St. Catherine of Siena Parish, Clearwater
- Thomas R. Moriarty, CPA, Financial Advisor
- Msgr. Joseph Pellegrino, Pastor, St. Ignatius Parish, Tarpon Springs
- Laura E. Prather, Esq. Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Chris Schellman, CPA, CISSP
- Rev. Msgr. Michael Carruthers, Pastor, St. Lawrence Parish, Tampa
- Rev. Curtis Carro, Pastor, St. Raphael Parish, St. Petersburg
- Dr. Lois Locey, D. Min., Secretary for Administration
- Phil Signore, CPA, CDFM, Executive Director of Finance
- Stephanie Boyle, CPA, CGMA, Controller
- Valerie Gervais, Finance Administrative Assistant