- A legislative briefing on policy issues affecting human life and dignity
- Pre-scheduled meetings with lawmakers
- A luncheon for Catholic Days participants, Florida’s bishops and legislators
- Group photos of each diocesan delegation with their bishop
- Tours of the current and historic capitol buildings
- Annual Red Mass of the Holy Spirit celebrated by the bishops of Florida to pray for those working in the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government
Annual Courage/EnCourage Day of Recollection
A day of spiritual renewal for Catholic Men and Women who experience same-sex attraction and desire to live a chaste life. Beautiful surroundings will offer a peaceful place to deepen your relationship with Christ.
Father Philip Bochanski, the Executive Director of Courage, will lead this day of prayer and learning.
Parents, friends and family members of people who experience same sex attraction are welcome to attend.
Cost is $25.00
Click here to register.