Each year, Liturgy Training Publications (LTP) of Chicago offers to diocesan Offices of Worship the opportunity to sell many of their liturgical resources at a discounted rate to diocesan parishes and schools. The main resources that parishes purchase are annual publications like the Workbook for Lectors & Gospel Readers 2024 (Year B) and the Sourcebook for Sundays, Seasons & Weekdays 2024.
However, there also are many other resources that parish liturgical ministers and Catholic school teachers might find helpful, such as:
- To Crown the Year: Decorating the Church Through the Seasons, 2nd Ed., or
- The Sacristy Manual, 2nd Ed., or
- Guide for Liturgy Committees, 2nd Ed., or
- Guide for Ministers of Liturgical Environment, 2nd Ed., or
- 2024 liturgical calendars and/or appointment books.
We sent an email to Parish Liturgy Leaders in August about a new process in place to order these discounted resources. Please contact us in the Office of Worship if you did not receive these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for ordering the Workbooks for Lectors & Gospel Readers is October 31, 2023.