Find the latest information from Catholic Charities on their website.
For the time being (at least through April 30), Catholic Charities has closed its offices – see below for details on individual appointments
Catholic Charities offices hours – All offices are now closed in compliance with Federal, State and Local requirements to maintain social distance and to remain indoors (e.g., most county’s ‘Stay-at-Home’ orders) to ensure both our employees and clients are safe. Call (727)893-1313 or email email@example.com with questions. The following programs are still seeing clients by individual appointment, but only after pre-screening phone calls are made:
- Foundations of Life Pregnancy Center (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Dade City and Spring Hill) and Knights Women’s Center – visit foundationsoflife.org for phone numbers and email addresses.
- Catholic Charities Adoption Services – visit ccadoptfl.org for phone numbers and email addresses.
- Immigration Services (2021 E. Busch Blvd.) – only the Tampa office will serve clients until further notice. Call (813) 631-4370 ext. 202.
- Pinellas Hope – has suspended intake (accepting new clients-residents) until further notice.
- Financial Assistance Programs (Pathways / Rapid Rehousing / Housing Counseling / Micro-enterprise Loans) – will provide assistance only via phone calls. Visit their program pages on this website for contact information.
- Catholic Charities Free Medical Clinics – are operating reduced hours. Website. Please call in advance for over-the-phone screening:
- San Jose Mission (Dover) – (813) 707-7376
- St. Andre (Dade City) – (352) 521-1218
If you are able to help by giving financially, you may do so at their website.
Hillsborough Hope, the new emergency shelter for the homeless in Tampa, is accepting certain item donations. Learn more.
Longer-term (6 months out) – Catholic Charities will provide disaster assistance as they typically do after Hurricanes when short-term assistance has ended and the world has moved on, but folks still need help.