Free Workshop: Understanding Copyright & Music Licensing
Thursday, August 13, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
We will cover:
- Finding copyright information
- Using copyrighted music during a broadcast and displaying assembly editions for your parishioners
- Explaining how long a copyright lasts, and how copyright law has affected the music industry
- Why publishers and record labels exist and what does that mean to the Church MP3s and YouTube videos in your livestream
- Diocese of St. Petersburg LIvestream Policy
- Leanna Boyd, Manager, Contract and Royalty Administration, OCP
- Teresa Peterson, Executive Dir. of Communications, Diocese of St. Petersburg
Sponsored by the Diocese of St. Petersburg Office of Communications and OCP
This ministry is supported through gifts to the Catholic Ministry Appeal.