Have you been Courageously Living the Gospel at your parish, home, community? Have you served on a committee working to achieve the goals in your parish pastoral plan or contributed to parish renewal? If so, you are invited to submit a video message for our two-year anniversary! This video will highlight the unity, faith and hope that reflects our vision for Courageously Living the Gospel. During this difficult time, we hope you will be able to pause and reflect on the blessings that God has made possible at your parish. Your story will inspire others!
How to Participate:
- Reflect on how Courageously Living the Gospel has made a difference in your parish, ministry or life. You can also include a reflection on how the pandemic has altered some of your plans and how you have continued your mission.
- Read Instructions for video recording.
- Record a video (approximately one-minute) that describes what has changed and how it has impacted your life or your parish. We also invite you to record one of these phrases: Be Courageous, Stand Firm in the Faith, Be Joyful, Be Inviting, Encounter Jesus, Courageously Live the Gospel
- If you are not able to record your own video, but would still like to participate, we invite you to schedule an appointment (email Lucia Guyer, email@example.com ) to visit the Pastoral Center Offices, 6363 9th Avenue North, St. Petersburg) for a video recording session.
- Compile and submit photos that relate to the information shared in your video.
- Complete and submit a video submission form along with your video.
These videos will be edited together to show the unity, faith and hope that reflects our vision for Courageously Living the Gospel. During this difficult time, we hope you will be able to pause and reflect on the blessings that God has made possible at your parish. Your story will inspire others!
Submission Deadline: Monday, July 20, 2020