St. Stephen Parish
St. Stephen Catholic Church, Riverview, FL seeks an enthusiastic, creative, committed person to serve as the Coordinator of Youth & Young Adult Ministry. Passionate about leading youth and young adults to an encounter with Christ. The coordinator provides vision and coordination in ministry to youth ages 12-18 in middle and high school and young adults ages 19-39. This is a full-time position consisting of 40 hours per week.
- the ability to recruit and lead teams of volunteers;
- communication skills with youth, parents, volunteers, and parish staff
- and the ability to work as part of a Lifelong Faith Formation team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in religious studies;
- minimum 2 years of experience working within youth ministry;
- experience leading teams of volunteers; experience recruiting volunteers; must have strong communication and computer skills;
- experience planning and organizing retreats.
Candidate must successfully complete a Level II FBI background screening and complete Safe Environment Training prior to employment.
Applications for the position can be downloaded from the Diocesan website at: Employment Application
Application, Resume and Letter of Interest should be emailed to the Director of Faith Formation Rosie Bridges: Rosie@ststephencatholic.org